Ok. I got Guinness. ESPN. And my laptop.
Keep it tuned right here and come join me. Comments are OPEN!
5 Minutes till launch. 8 Vols in the line up Lets see whee our boys go!
UPDATE:ESPN Live Chat with Draft data is here for those interested (T1G!)
UPDATE Be sure to keep checking and refreshing for updates
Rams are on the clock
- Sam Bradford is the favorite
- Sam Bradford of Oklahoma to St. Louis 18:38 Central
Detroit Lions are on the clock
- Ndamukong Suh is the favorite
- Ndamukong Suh of Nebraska to the Lions 18:44 Central
Tampa Bay on the Clock
- Gerald McCoy of Oklahoma is the favorite
- Gerald McCoy to Tampa Bay 18:53 Central
Washington Redskins on the clock
- Trent Williams favorite
- Trent Williams of Oklahoma goes to Redskins 19:02 Central
Interesting to note this is the 1st time in the NFL common draft (since ’67) where a conference–the Big 12–has produced the top 3 picks.
Spencer Hall is scouting the ESPN Lineup
Kansas City is on the clock
- Eric Berry is the favorite
- Eric Berry of Tennessee to Kansas City Chiefs 19:10 Central
- WAY TO GO ERIC BERRY!!!
- Eric Berry just the 5th safety taken in the top five since AFL/NFL merger (1970)
- And he went before Tebow bwahaha
- 5th straight year Tennessee has had a draft pick in the First round
Seattle Seahawks are on the clock
- Russell Okung of Oklahoma is favorite
- Russell Okung goes to Seattle 19:16 Central
Cleveland Browns on the Clock
- Dan Williams of Tennessee is favorite
- ESPN saying it may be a Cornerback instead
- Michael Smith says Browns are deciding between CBs Joe Haden and Kyle Wilson
- DB Joe Haden of Florida to Cleveland Browns 19:24 Central
Personally I think The Bills will take Clausen or Crompton
Oakland Raiders on the clock
Buffalo Bills on the clock
Jacksonville Jaguars on the clock
- DT Tyon Alualu of California to Jacksonville 19:38 Central
San Francisco on the clock
- OT Anthony Davis of Rutgers to San Francisco 19:45 Central
San Diego Chargers on the clock
- They need a Running Back with the loss of LT.
- Matthews is apparently the favorite
- RB Ryan Matthews of Fresno to San Diego 19:50 Central
Philadelphia Eagles on the clock
- They have lost Brian Dawkins
- They have traded Donovan McNabb
- Lost Brian Western
- Who the pick is anyones guess in my book
- The number 3 team that I can’t stand. Mostly due to letting go of McNabb who was quality and keeping Michael Vick, who is scum
- DE Brandon Graham of Michigan to Philadelphia 19:57 Central
B Feldman of ESPN on Graham “Love the pick for the Eagles. Think Brandon Graham will be a double-digit sack guy this year. Instant impact guy.”
For just under $300 you too can already order your Eric Berry Kansas City Chiefs Jersey!
Seattle Seahawks back on the clock due to trades
- DB Earl Thomas of Texas to Seattle
- Hope you remember what the sun looked like in Texas, son, you’ll never see it again heh
Rumor mill says Tim Tebow will go to Denver
New York Giants on the clock
- DE Jason Pierre-Paul of South Florida to New York 20:15 Central
Tennessee Titans on the clock
- DE Derrick Morgan of Georgia Tech to Tennessee 20:18 Central
San Francisco 49ers on the clock
- OG Mike Iupati of Idaho to San Francisco 20:21 Central
Pittsburg Steelers on the clock
- C Maurkice Pouncey of Florida to Pitssburg 20:28 Central
Spencer Hall notes Pouncey appears to be wearing the Hubble Telescope Lens around his neck
Atlanta Falcons on the clock
Heh. Weird. A guy from Georgia who lives in Missouri ends up blogging about a guy from Missouri drafted by Georgia.
Houston Texans on the clock
- CB Kareem Jackson of Alabama to Houston 20:40 Central
Cincinnati Bengals on the clock
Commentators wondering why Clausen and Tebow haven’t been picked. Tebow to Bills any takers?
- TE Jermaine Gresham of Oklahoma to Cincinnati 20:45 Central
Denver Bronco’s on the clock
- WR Demaryius Thomas of Georgia Tech to Denver 20:50 Central
- First Wide Receiver of the draft, which is unusual
LSUFreek wants the world to come to New Orleans
Green Bay Packers on the Clock
- OT Bryan Bulaga of Iowa to Green Bay 20:55 Central
- Berman notes “He just looks like a old school Green Bay Packer!”
Dallas Cowboys on the clock
- The number two team in my list of teams I can not stand
- WR Dez Bryant of Oklahoma to Dallas 20:58 Central
Ok I love beer as much as the next guy, but I’m really tired of that Coors Light Ditka commercial.
I love the USA chant with the soldiers on the stage. Just awesome. Chew on that Major League Baseball
Denver Bronco’s on the clock
- QB Tim Tebow of Florida to Denver 21:02
- Talk about a match made in Hell. Tebow and Josh McDaniels?
Arizona Cardinals on the clock
- DT Dan Williams of Tennessee to Arizona 21:08
- GO VOLS!
New England Patriots on the clock
- They need to hire a quarterback. (Namely because I can’t stand Tom Brady)
- For that matter I don’t like New England, so they can draft 3rd Graders for all I care.
- Can they legally draft Lane Kiffin? That would be sweet
- Oh yeah. My Number One team I love to hate.
- CB Devin McCourty of Rutgers to New England 21:18
Miami Dolphins on the clock
- My wife loves two NFL Teams. Buffalo and who ever is playing Miami.
- DT Jared Odrick of Penn State to Miami 21:30 Central
New York Jets on the clock
- One of the few teams I watch. No real reason why. I used to enjoy watching Vinnie Testaverde play
- CB Kyle Wilson of Boise State to New York 21:45 Central
Detroit Lions on the clock
- These guys need..well….everything. They were what? 3 and too many last year?
- RB Jahvid Best of California to Detroit 21:50 Central
Indianapolis Colt on the clock
- OLB Jerry Hughes of TCU to Indianapolis 21:54 Central
New Orleans Saints on the clock
- DB Patrick Robinson of Florida State to New Orleans 22:00
And thats the end of Day One of the Draft!