I love liberty.
I love my country.
But this scares the teetotal hell out of me.
The 9th Circuit court is no stranger to complete disregard for American sensibilities, and for outrageous actions.
- Striking down such laws as the Stolen Valor act, and stating that lying is a Constitutionally protected act.
- Deciding that death threats made to a corporation are not illegal.
- They chose not to give a life sentence to a illegal immigrant who caused the deaths of 10 people, one of whom was 17 and pregnant.
- That employers have the right to view a a employees text messages,
- and in a real award winner…decided to argue over what the word “sue” meant.
Frankly folks if you aren’t paying attention to this, you scare me almost as much. This is 1984 writ large.
Granting the government complete access to your home and life on the premise that you can not afford a fence?
Ironically that essentially means that any right law enforcement has is founded in the ability of criminals. Criminals trespass? Federal LEO’s can cross freely. Criminals tamper with your property? Federal LEO’s can tamper, track, plant bugs, tracking devices even cameras to their hearts content.
Folks have spoke of the separation of America, comparing it with the fall of Rome.
I use to scoff at this.
Now I am not so sure.