Archive for August, 2010
Writers block today, so here’s a “fluffy” post, just because….
Now, don’t get me wrong, I liked the Boar Hair brush I already had, but when I bought it, the ultimate goal was to replace it. Hell, it was a $9 brush, and the hair had started to fall out of it – no big shock there.
After using this new brush, I will never go back to Boar…
I have to work a bit harder for the lather, but the feeling of this Badger hair is well worth it! It feels like a soft cuddly kitten brushing against my face, and believe it or not, the foam is a thicker lather than the Boar, and the coverage is better too.
Well, I guess that’s enough rambling out of me, thanks for reading, and don’t forget to vote in the Dawgs Vs. Vols poll!
If it’s true that our species is alone in the universe, then I’d have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
- RTT'rs work has my by the shorts today take the reins and run with'im if ya can #
- Quick Hits from the Dooley Press Conference http://sbnation.com/e/1422935 #
- Derek Dooley and the players spoke with the media Monday morning about wrapping up fall camp – /w Video http://sbnation.com/e/1422994 #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Its a Tradition around me, as my friends will note, to have celebratory cigars.
We have them for graduations, birthdays, parties and most very importantly, tailgates.
I stock each year for my football games and tailgating adventures. I start buying literally in January because lets face it, cigars are not cheap. I plan according to how many partakers will be available and varying types of weather as well as how the game may go. From this I choose the type, and the amount to purchase.
Its a very difficult position to choose a cigar based on how difficult a football game will be and months in advance with schedule changes. Even more so when you know that every game your team has this year will be a dogfight. I do my best.
Thusly, I present to you the game cigars for the 2010 Tennessee Volunteer season
Read the rest of this entry »
Everyone has their own interpretation of what the Big Game is, well here at Registered Evil, we have our own Big Game….
Tennessee Vs. Georgia
And in great anticipation of this, I have launched a poll on who our readers think will win. You will find the poll in the right hand column of this page, so get your battle faces on, and Vote for your choice!
- RT @sbnation: Fried Beer, The Sports Stadium Food Item Of The Future? http://sbnation.com/e/1417742 #
- Find out how much you could save on USAA auto insurance and you could win a new car plus $10,000. http://bit.ly/a4M8fg #
- ABC, You Got Some 'Splainin To Do Now http://is.gd/eFQ6Y #
- Hallelujah! http://bit.ly/8XueDv #
- Peter Sirmon went cold turkey when he retired from the NFL He made it a whole year before the bug bit him. http://sbnation.com/e/1418141 #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The Lime Light illuminates….and whats this in its path? Another friggin UGA player, doing something stupid!
Can someone please tell ALL UGA players that even if you are a 3rd string relief player, that will never set foot on field during a regular season game, you are in the eyesight of the media!!
The other similarity led us to Mario Kart. All things lead to Mario Kart eventually, but this particular one stemmed from thinking of Wa-shaun as the evil, mustachioed version of Know-shon, a kind of Wario to Moreno’s Mario. It makes little sense, and writing that out makes it look even more absurd. It didn’t stop us from running with it every time we saw Ealey, though, or from yelling out to ourselves Wario’s trademark “I’M A-GONNA WIN” every time he got the ball.
As it turns out, the completely nonsensical tic makes sense, since Ealey drives just like his Nintendo namesake.
The UGA running back, scheduled to back up/share reps with Caleb King this fall, took a red shell in the side of his yellow (favorite color of Wario) Impala and hit a car in a parking lot in Athens. He then left the scene, but was later interviewed in his dorm room after the license number taken down by witnessed matched his. Ealey then admitted he had hit the car and left the scene while also driving on a suspended license.
The suspended license charge and hit-and-run are both misdemeanors, and thus a point each. A single bonus point will be awarded for repeat offense by Georgia, taking the total to three points and all but sealing the 2010 Fulmer Cup race for the University of Georgia. Barring open rioting at Minnesota or East Carolina, the number one party school in the nation will reflect their vivacious nightlife in the Fulmer Cup standings, too. The Dawgs have done this the old-fashioned way: by stumbling tipsily into the arms of a willing and overly officious local police force.
If the regular season games were “how to get arrested at a ‘kegger’ ” then this season would be a rap!
If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
It is the Last Friday of August ladies and gentlemen,
We should ask “How should we celebrate the coming of the winter solstice?”
I ask instead, how else?
And it is just as much a tribute to my fellow Tennessee fans as to the players themselves.
Language warning does apply, so be careful when viewing at work or around small ears
That said its only one small place, and adds emphasis.
Let me know what you think
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
George Bernard Shaw
- Governments Right to track you without consent or knowledge http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599201315000 #
- Tennessee's award winning, 300 member Pride of the Southland Band is ready for the 2010 Football season http://sbnation.com/e/1413953 #
- Obama should get rid of Geithner, Summers – MarketWatch – http://on.mktw.net/aBP5oX #
- SEC approves rule giving shareholders new power – MarketWatch – http://on.mktw.net/bU9MX5 #
- Fed retreats to the mountains as economy slumps – MarketWatch – http://on.mktw.net/bXXtjj #
- "the next big thing will not be invented here. Jobs will not be created here." http://bit.ly/9olApm #
- A glimpse in the future "..but we have to be confident that the benefits justify the considerable cost of this drug" http://alturl.com/3fxd8 #
- Ahh…nothing like a visually receptive remark to the childlike American Public. Seriously tho…310 million teats? http://bit.ly/cdDphq #
- Dooley finding his way around the Big Orange http://sbnation.com/e/1414611 #
Powered by Twitter Tools
…Of the University of Tennessee’s Pride of the Southland Band.
I’ve admitted before I was a marching band nerd.
Maybe its just me, but nothing spells college football to me quite like a Marching Band.
keep your hot dogs. Keep your tail gate. When I hear the drum cadence start,and the brass blare for me it is football time in Tennessee.
Ahhh. A man with a sharp wit. Someone ought to take it away from him before he cuts himself.
Peter da Silva